Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow days :)

So for the past few days I have not been able to work. In all honesty I am not longing to go back to school/work. I love being a teacher, but this particular position I have now is not my cup of tea if you know what I mean. Most people would say that being with high school students all day would never be their cup of tea and that I am crazy for choosing to be there. I really enjoy high school students. They are not in middle school... middle school students are the WORST! High school students enjoy a good joke maybe even a little sarcasm ;) If I am sarcastic with a middle school student they either stand there confused, or start crying.

Snow days are always a welcome and unexpected break (my favorite!) here are some pictures of the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment